Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the Queen of Hearts Doll Restoration and Miniature Workshop!
My name is Emma, and I'm interested in repairing, restoring, and otherwise giving "new life" to old, damaged, and/or well-used dolls.
I believe that all dolls deserve to look their best, even if they are not vintage or particularly valuable.  A doll that has been loved may be a little worse for wear, but it will almost always be possible to fix her up!
I am not a professional.  However, I've had some experience fixing up broken-down dolls, and have met with great success.
As I fix them, each doll will be given their own post, complete with pictures.  In addition, I will post free tips, tricks, and DIY projects, information learned during the restoration process, and doll photography.


                   This doll's name is Lucy.  The process of her restoration is detailed in the next post - keep reading to discover her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment